Wednesday 9 December 2015

Binge Galore

If you're not feeling well, hungover or just can't move - a Netflix binge watch is always the way to go.

It will make you forget about how rough you might be feeling, pause itself to remind you there might be more to life and obviously provide you with great entertainment.

So here's a list on things to binge watch in no particular order, enjoy those lazy days!

  1. ONCE UPON A TIME
Okay...this is slightly biased, I love this show! Fairy tale characters that live in a town in Maine. From season one I was HOOKed (sorry). Great casting and great stories it never fails to make me happy,whilst also give me all the feels! The latest mid-season finale is available on UK Netflix now, so get watching if you haven't before. Also there is this guy... 



    2. BREAKING BAD

Well duh. I feel like everyone has seen this or at least watching it now. If not, are you okay? To be fair, when I was first made to watch this, I wasn't sure. When a show is over recommended to me over and over, it really does put me off and I didn't enjoy the first episode, but about 3 or 4 episodes later, boom. 
A chemistry teacher diagnosed with lung cancer decides to to cook crystal meth with a former student. Unstoppable drama, tension and brilliant acting, this award winning show will have you addicted. 



   3. ARCHER

Only recently introduced to this a week ago by a friend. If, like me, you love all those adult comedies like Bob's Burgers, Family Guy and American Dad, then Archer is for you! 

A parody of all those secret agent movies and TV shows, Archer is a spy (voiced and written by H Jon Benjamin) surrounded by ridiculous scenarios and characters. It is guaranteed to make you laugh out loud and have you watching 15 episodes in a row!

  


  4.  JESSICA JONES AND DAREDEVIL

Calling all Marvel fans! Watch these please. I wrote about Jessica Jones a couple of weeks ago and I watched it in 2 days. Daredevil shares the same noir style as Jessica Jones, the relatively new darker side of Marvel is exposed in these two Netflix Originals. 

These are a must for superhero fans and Netflix promise to double their originals in 2016, so get watching! 



 5. ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK

I don't know what it is but for me, this is the easiest thing to binge on. Maybe its the catchy theme song or how much you get to know the characters. This show has everything you need for those lazy days (including long titles so you can get a snack without pausing). 

There's some great comedy which will have you referencing it in day to day life. There's intertwining love stories and back stories which will make you rapidly change how you view characters. And of course, there's unstoppable drama which will keep you on the edge of your seat, bed, floor or what have you. 



Well that's just 5 of the things I love to binge watch! I was going to do more, but I feel like to watch every episode of what I just posted will take you up to 2016, maybe 2017. 

Happy Binge watching! 







No comments:

Post a Comment